>> Download the Golf Tournament Flyer
It's that time again for some golf, barbecue, and camaraderie, with a little competition to keep it interesting. Blackstone National Golf Club is rated by GolfWeek Magazine as one of the best courses to play.
- Four Person Scramble: We will be playing a Four Person Scramble which allows even new golfers to enjoy the day. In a Four Person Scramble, all four team members tee off on each hole. The team then selects the best-positioned ball and each player plays from that position. Once a ball is holed, the hole is over. Men will play from the blue tees and ladies from the red. This format gives every golfer, regardless of skill, a chance to participate and contribute. Everyone enjoyed the speed of play
and “fun for all” format.
- Team Competition: Put together a team(s), and compete against each other and for one of the top three trophies for the three lowest scoring teams. You can even award your own trophy for the winning team among the foursomes you sign up or perhaps you want to challenge some of your business competitors. The four person scramble format encourages “having fun” so you can invite clients or fellow employees who aren’t good golfers. They may like to get out occasionally and then, and have to reveal their own scores or handicaps. Use your imagination to create your teams, i.e., a company’s security supervisors against client representatives (sure, you’ll let the clients win); one company team against another team for the company trophy/prize, or one company against another company they compete against for business or bragging rights.
- Individuals: If you are not lined up with a team, sign up as an individual and we’ll team you up with others who aren’t on a team. The objective is to have everyone have a fun day and contribute to the John P. Manning Leadership Fund. We also have available a Golf Instructor Lead Lesson and Lunch option!
- Lunch: A wonderful spread of your choice of steak or chicken will be served by the Catering Team at Blackstone National Golf.
- Prizes: This year, we are offering some nice prizes for winners of the tournament as follows:
1st Place - 4 Powerbilt Drivers
2nd Place -
4 Powerbilt Fairway Woods
3rd Place -
4 Ray Cook Wedges
- Also Included: Driving Range. Golf bag valet at check in. Golf carts with state-of-the-art GPS.
For any further questions or assistance, please contact Bob Nicol at
Monday, July 31, 2017, 8:00am Shotgun Start
Blackstone National Golf Course
227 Putnam Hill Rd
Sutton, MA 01590
Map / Directions
Cost / Registration:
$130 / Person
/ Golf Lesson and Lunch
$35 / Lunch Only
$500 / Foursome
All proceeds raised go directly to the Chapter’s scholarship fund named after John P. Manning, a long time Chapter member and leader.
- Foursome w/Hole Sponsorship - $625 / foursome
- Hole Sponsorships - $150 / hole
- Sponsor Gift Bags - $250
- Sponsor Breakfast/Lunch - $250
- Custom Donation
Note - to make a custom donation amount, please click the button below.
You can also donate prizes which can be auctioned off or awarded through a drawing. Bring those to the event or send to the following address with a script and we will be happy to present that donation during our presentation.
Galaxy Integrated Technologies, Inc.
ATTN: Bob Nicol
100 Leo M. Birmingham Parkway
Brighton, MA, 02135
Register for the Golf Tournament
To pay by check, please use the PDF form.